gator:science Kit for micro:bit
Ikke på lager Udsolgt ved leverandør, kontakt let-elektronik.dk for alternativ leverandør mulighed
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
As part of SparkFun's gator:bit series of alligator-clippable accessories, the SparkFun gator:science Kit includes all of the current sensor-related gator:boards to get started playing with the SparkFun gator:bit ecosystem. It includes seven micro:bit accessory boards to expand the functionality & your ability to experiment right out of the box along with the latest revision of the gator:bit; an all-in-one “carrier” board for your micro:bit that provides you with a fully functional development and prototyping platform. This kit is recommended for all users, from beginners to engineers and does not require any soldering at all!
Inside this kit you will find a gator:microphone audio board, gator:UV ultraviolet sensor, gator:soil moisture sensor, gator:environment CCS811 and BME280 sensor, gator:particle biometric sensor, gator:RTC (real time clock), and gator:log data logger. Additionally, we've also included a SparkFun gator:bit V2.0, alligator cables, and a 1GB microSD card and USB adapter! This all-in-one kit makes it easy to add sensors to micro:bits in the classroom or educational setting, just add micro:bits.
The micro:bit is a pocket-sized computer that lets you get creative with digital technology. Between the micro:bit and our shield-like bit boards you can do almost anything while coding, customizing and controlling your micro:bit from almost anywhere! You can use your micro:bit for all sorts of unique creations, from robots to musical instruments and more. At half the size of a credit card, this versatile board has vast potential!
Note: The SparkFun gator:bit does NOT include a micro:bit board. The micro:bit will need to be purchased separately.
- SparkFun gator:bit v2.0
- SparkFun gator:microphone - micro:bit Accessory Board
- SparkFun gator:UV - micro:bit Accessory Board
- SparkFun gator:soil - micro:bit Accessory Board
- SparkFun gator:particle - micro:bit Accessory Board
- SparkFun gator:log - micro:bit Accessory Board
- SparkFun gator:environment - micro:bit Accessory Board
- microSD USB Reader - for use with gator:log
- microSD Card - 1GB - for use with gator:log
- Alligator Test Leads - Multicolored (10 pk)
- Gator:bit V2.0 Hookup Guide
- SparkFun gator:microphone Hookup Guide
- SparkFun gator:UV Hookup Guide
- SparkFun gator:soil Hookup Guide
- SparkFun gator:particle Hookup Guide
- SparkFun gator:log Hookup Guide
- SparkFun gator:environment Hookup Guide
- Getting Started with the micro:bit
- About micro:bit Page
- micro:bit Programmer