The Breadboard Dock brings breadboard compatibility to the Onion Omega, mapping all of its pins to a standard 0.1" spacing, allowing you to access all of the Omega's IOs in your breadboard project. Due to the Omega's 2mm pin spacing, this dock is about as close as you can get to plugging it directly into a breadboard.
The Onion Omega boards we carry are separated into three different categories: Mainboard, Dock and Expansion Board. This board falls into the Dock category, meaning you can plug an Onion Omega directly into the board. Please be aware that the Breadboard Dock does not feature any ports for Expansion Boards.
- MicroUSB Port - Power
- Reset Button
- 16-pin breadboard-compatible header
- Breadboard Dock Hardware Overview
- Controlling the Omega's GPIOs
- Communicating with I2C Devices
- Communicating with SPI Devices
- Communicating with Serial Devices
Emballagestørrelse: 9,3 cm 6,5 cm 2,6 cm
Vægt: 0,02 kg