The Binho Nova Multi-Protocol USB Host Adapter allows one to interface their computer directly to hardware circuits. This device is powered by the USB connection to the host PC and is also able to provide downstream power to test circuits.
Additionally, the host adapter is able to utilize these pins to communicate on several digital buses: I2C, SPI, UART, (Dallas) 1-Wire, and (Atmel) Single-Wire Interface. While in these modes of operation, remaining available pins can be assigned to other related or unrelated purposes such as gpio, interrupts, chip selects, PWM signals, or analog input or outputs.
The Binho Nova Multi-Protocol USB Host Adapter is ideal for manual testing during firmware development and debugging as well as a perfect way to automate hardware testing and validation. A common use-case of this product in production environments is for EEPROM/Flash Memory programming along with functional testing activities.
- Binho Nova: Multi-Protocol USB Host Adapter
- Breadboard Breakout Adapter
- USB Type C to Type A (male-male) Cable- 1 ft.
- Soft Shell Zippered Case with Interior Mesh Pocket for Accessories
- Support for SPI @ 12MHz max clock
- Support for I2C @ 3.4MHz max clock
- Support for UART @ 1000000 max baud
- Support for Dallas 1-Wire
- Support for Atmel Single-Wire Interface
- Provides 3v3 and V?USB? power rails
- 1 x DAC Output, 5 x ADC Inputs
- GPIO / Interrupt / PWM Support
- Programmable RGB Status LED
- Field-Upgradeable Device Firmware
- Cross-platform Support for Windows,Mac, Linux
- Robust, low-profile AluminumEnclosure
- USB Type-C Connector
- Quickstart Guide
- User's Manual
- Mission Control GUI Software
- Product Datasheet
- Connector Pinout
- Mechanical Drawing
- 3D Model (.STP)
Emballagestørrelse: 11,4 cm 9,8 cm 4,3 cm
Vægt: 0,137 kg