This EasyDriver V4.5 has been co-designed with Brian Schmalz. It provides much more flexibility and control over your stepper motor, when compared to older versions. The microstep select (MS1 and MS2) pins of the A3967 are broken out allowing adjustments to the microstepping resolution. The sleep and enable pins are also broken out for further control.
Note: Do not connect or disconnect a motor while the driver is energized. This will cause permanent damage to the A3967 IC.
Note: This product is a collaboration with Brian Schmalz. A portion of each sales goes back to them for product support and continued development.
- A3967 Microstepping Driver
- MS1 and MS2 pins broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 wire stepper motors of any voltage
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 700mA/phase
- Power supply range from 6V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds
- Eagle Files
- Hookup Guide
- Datasheet (A3967)
- EasyDriver Website
- Example Arduino Tutorial in Portuguese
Emballagestørrelse: 6 cm 2 cm 1 cm
Vægt: 0,005 kg
Kunder der har købt dette produkt har også købt