The SparkFun ESP32 Thing Motion Shield is a versatile, motion-sensing addition to our ESP32 Thing. With the Motion Shield's onboard LSM9DS1 IMU, small movement changes can easily be detected, while larger movements and time traveled can be detected with the addition of a GPS module via a large JST port. In addition, we have added breakout pins to attach any serial device, as well as a microSD card slot to log all of your data. All you need to do is solder on headers, and your ESP32 Thing Motion Shield will be ready to detect any type of movement!
Each sensor in the LSM9DS1 onboard the Thing Motion Shield supports a wide spectrum of ranges: the accelerometer's scale can be set to ± 2, 4, 8 or 16 g; the gyroscope supports ± 245, 500 and 2000 °/s; and the magnetometer has full-scale ranges of ± 4, 8, 12 or 16 gauss.
- 3 acceleration channels, 3 angular rate channels, 3 magnetic field channels
- ±2/±4/±8/±16 g linear acceleration full scale
- ±4/±8/±12/±16 gauss magnetic full scale
- ±245/±500/±2000 dps angular rate full scale
- SPI / I2C serial interfaces
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- microSD Card Slot
- JST Connector for GPS UART
Emballagestørrelse: 5,5 cm 3 cm 1 cm
Vægt: 0,005 kg
Kunder der har købt dette produkt har også købt