This is the BITalino ( r )evolution Board Kit, a (comparatively) low-cost biomedical data acquisition dev board that allows you to create projects using physiological sensors and tools. Each BITalino is presented in a "ProtoSnap style," enabling it to be programmed as a whole board or snapped apart for use in future projects. This dev board also has no shortage of programming APIs, which include Arduino, Python, Java, Android, iOS and more.
In the Documents section below you will will find a link for OpenSignals, software that empowers your BITalino. OpenSignals allows you to play back your previously recorded sessions and zoom in and out of specific periods, plug in architecture available for future optional add-ons to help you analyze your signals, customize transfer function definitions and more.
Note: The BITalino only communicates via Bluetooth with your computer.
Note: Due to the requirements of shipping the battery in this kit, orders may take longer to process and therefore do not qualify for same-day shipping. Additionally, these batteries cannot be shipped via Ground or Economy methods to Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Included on the Board:
- Microcontroller Block (MCU)
- Power Block (PWR)
- Prototyping Block (PRT)
- Electromyography Block (EMG)
- Electrodermal Activity Block (EDA)
- Electrocardiogram Block (ECG)
- Electroencephalography Block (EEG)
- Light Block (LUX)
- Accelerometer Block (ACC)
- Pushbutton Block (BTN)
- Bluetooth Block (BT)
- Light-Emitting Diode Block (LED)
- Buzzer (BUZ)
- Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC)
- 1x BITalino board
- 1x 3-lead accessory (for EMG/ECG/EEG)
- 1x 2-lead accessory (for EDA)
- 5x Pre-gelled electrodes
- 1x LiPo battery (3.7V, 500mAh)
Emballagestørrelse: 21 cm 10 cm 2 cm
Vægt: 0,086 kg