The SCD30 from Sensirion is a high quality Nondispersive Infrared (NDIR) based CO? sensor capable of detecting 400 to 10000ppm with an accuracy of ±(30ppm+3%). In order to improve accuracy the SCD30 has temperature and humidity sensing built-in, as well as commands to set the current altitude. For additional accuracy the SCD30 also accepts ambient pressure readings!
The SCD30 Humidity and Temperature Sensor can also be automatically detected, scanned, configured, and logged using the OpenLog Artemis datalogger system. No programming, soldering, or setup required!
Note: The SCD30 has an automatic self-calibration routine. Sensirion recommends 7 days of continuous readings with at least 1 hour a day of 'fresh air' for self-calibration to complete.
- Power supply voltage: 3.3V - 5.5V
- NDIR CO2 sensor technology
- Integrated temperature and humidity sensor
- Best performance-to-price ratio
- Dual-channel detection for superior stability
- Small form factor: 35 mm x 23 mm x 7 mm
- Measurement range: 400 ppm - 10.000 ppm
- Accuracy: ±(30 ppm + 3%)
- Current consumption: 19 mA @ 1 meas. per 2 s.
- Energy consumption: 120 mJ @ 1 measurement
- Fully calibrated and linearized
- Digital interface UART or I2C
Emballagestørrelse: 3,7 cm 2,8 cm 0,9 cm
Vægt: 0,005 kg
Kunder der har købt dette produkt har også købt