Note: The BC337-25 is a drop-in replacement for the P2N2222A Transistor
- General Purpose NPN Amplifier Transistor
- Current Gain (hFE), 100 to 630
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 800mA
- Collector-Emitter voltage (VCEO) is 45 V
- Collector-Base voltage (VCB0) is 50V
- Emitter Base Voltage (VBE0) is 5V
- Transition Frequency 100MHz
- Available in To-92 Package
Note: Complete Technical Details can be found at the BC337 datasheet given at the end of this page.
Complementary PNP Transistors
Replacement / Equivalent for BC337
Brief Description on BC337 Transistor
The BC337 is an NPN Transistor commonly used in low power amplifier circuits. The Transistor can provide a maximum gain (hfe) of 630. The BC337 has three part names, the gain value of BC337-16 is 100 to 250, for BC337-25 it is 160 to 400 and for BC337-40 it is 250 to 630. Apart from the gain value other parameters are similar for all the three part numbers.
The transistor also has a high collector current of upto 800mA and a decent collector emitter voltage of 45V and the base trigger voltage is only 5V. This makes the transistor suitable to be used in general purpose switching circuits. Due to its low base trigger voltage it can be easily controlled by digital circuits like microcontroller circuits. So, if you are looking for a transistor for audio amplification then you might consider the BC337. Also look into the more commonly used 2N2222 Transistor if you are looking for a replacement for BC337 to switch loads.
- Low power audio amplifiers
- Small signal amplifiers
- Audio frequency Driver
- Amplifier Output Stage
- General purpose switching
Kunder der har købt dette produkt har også købt