The SparkFun BigTime watch kit is a geekishly stylish digital watch with a NATO style watch-band and a slick acrylic enclosure. If it seems familiar, that's because it's essentially our open-source branch from the SpikenzieLabs' Solder:Time kit. The heart of the kit is the much venerated ATMega328 using a 32kHz clock-source to keep time. To check the time, just press the button on the side of the watch and it pops up on a 4-digit 7-segment LED display. Thanks to some low-level hackery, the ATMega is running at super low power and should get an estimated 2 years of run time on a single CR2032 coin cell!
Did we mention that the watch kit is super hackable? An FTDI header is broken out to the side of the board and the watch-firmware is running on top of a bootloader! This means that all you need to do to add your own code is to open up Arduino or Wiring and select "Arduino Pro or Pro Mini 3.3V/8MHz w/ ATmega328" as your board.
This version of the watch uses brass inserts for a more secure enclosure. It also uses a new NATO style strap.
Note: Due to the requirements of shipping the battery in this kit, orders may take longer to process and therefore do not qualify for same-day shipping. Additionally, these batteries can not be shipped via Ground or Economy methods to Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- 1 x Pre-programmed ATMega328 DIP IC
- 1 x 4-Digit 7-Segment Display
- 1 x 32kHz Crystal
- 1 x 10kOhm Resistor
- 2 x 0.1uF Capacitors
- 1 x Right Angle Tactile Button
- 1 x 20mm Coin Cell Battery Holder
- 1 x 20mm Coin Cell Battery
- 4 x 4-40 Phillips Screws
- 4x 4-40 Threaded Brass Inserts
- 1 x NATO style Watch Band
- Acrylic Enclosure Parts
- Assembly Guide
- Very hackable ATMega328-based kit with Arduino bootloader
- All through-hole components
- Estimated 2-year battery life
- Laser-cut acrylic enclosure
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Adjustable NATO style watch-band
Emballagestørrelse: 14 cm 10,5 cm 3,5 cm
Vægt: 0,099 kg