Small, powerful, BT connected and with all the sensors you may need to design innovative applications.
The main feature of this board, besides the impressive selection of sensors, is the possibility of running Edge Computing applications (AI) on it using TinyML. You can create your machine learning models using TensorFlow? Lite and upload them to your board using the Arduino IDE.
Its architecture, fully compatible with Arduino IDE Online and Offline, has a 9 axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU), temperature, pressure, humidity, light, color and even gestures sensors that are managed through our specialized libraries. Its reduced power consumption, compared to other same size boards, together with the NANO form factor opens up a wide range of applications.
This allows the design of wearable devices and gesture based projects that need to communicate to other devices at a close range. Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense is ideal for interactive automation projects thanks to the multiprotocol BT 5.0 radio.
- 1x Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense Board
- 2x 15 Pin Headers
- Microcontroller: nRF52840
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Input Voltage (limit): 21V
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 15mA
- Clock Speed: 64MHz
- CPU Flash Memory: 1MB
- SRAM: 256KB
- EEPROM: None
- Digital Input/Output Pins: 14
- PWM: All digital pins
- Interfaces: 1 UART, 1 SPI, 1 I2C
- Analog Input Pins: 8 (ADC 12 bit 200 ksamples)
- Analog Output Pins: Only through PWM (no DAC)
- External Interrupts: All digital pins
- LED_BUILTIN: 13
- Microphone: MP34DT05
- Gesture, Light, Proximity: APDS9960
- Barometric Pressure: LPS22HB
- Temperature, Humidity: HTS221
- Dimensions: 45x18mm
- Getting Started with Arduino NANO 33 BLE Sense
- Arduino BLE Library
- Pinout Chart
- Eagle Files
Emballagestørrelse: 8 cm 6 cm 2,5 cm
Vægt: 0,064 kg
Kunder der har købt dette produkt har også købt