The DC motor control comes from the same 4245 PSOC and 2-channel motor ports system used on the SparkFun Qwiic Motor Driver. This provides 1.2A steady state drive per channel (1.5A peak) and 127 levels of DC drive strength. The SparkFun Auto pHAT also supports up to two motor encoders thanks to the onboard ATTINY84A to provide more precise movement to your creation!
Additionally, the Auto pHAT has an on-board ICM-20948 9DOF IMU for all your motion sensing needs. This enables your robot to access the 3-Axis Gyroscope with four selectable ranges, 3-Axis Accelerometer, again with four selectable ranges, and 3-axis magnetometer with an FSR of ±4900µT.
Power to the SparkFun Auto pHAT can be supplied through USB-C connector or external power. This will power either the motors only, or power the motors as well as the Raspberry Pi that is connected to the HAT. This USB-C connector can also be used to hook up the Pi via serial port connection to avoid having to use a monitor and keyboard for setting up the Pi. We've even added power protection circuits to the design, to avoid damage to power sources.
- 4245 PSOC and 2-channel motor ports programmable using Qwiic library
- On board ATTINY84A supports up to two DC motor encoders
- 5v pass-through from RPi
- On board ICM-20948 9DOF IMU for motion sensing accessible via Qwiic library
- PWM control for up to four servos
- Qwiic connector for expansion to full SparkFun Qwiic ecosystem
- Designed for stacking, full header support & can use additional pHATs on top of it
- Uninhibited access to the RPi camera connector & display connector.
- USB-C for powering 5V rail (Motors/Servos/backpowering Pi)
- External power inputs broken out to PTH headers
- Eagle Files
- Board Dimensions (PNG)
- Hookup Guide
- Python Packages:
- SparkFun HATs and pHATs
- GitHub Hardware Repo
- GitHub Firmware Repo (Qwiic Dual Encoder Reader)
- GitHub Firmware Repo (Qwiic Motor Driver)
Emballagestørrelse: 7,2 cm 5,5 cm 1,3 cm
Vægt: 0,026 kg