Exo Sense Py is an extremely versatile indoor environment sensor. It combines thecomputing power and wireless capabilities of the Pycom development boards with severalenvironmental sensors and input/output lines.
An ESD-protected RS-485 bus is available for wired serial communication using theindustry standard Modbus protocol or any other half-duplex serial protocol.
Exo Sense Py ships without any Pycom board, so you can use your preferred Pycomdevelopment board, as far as it is fully compatible with the Exo Sense Py pinout and fitsthe Exo Sense Py case.
- 12÷28Vdc power supply, with surge and reverse polarity protection, and 1.1A resettablefuseCompatible with the Pycom development boards. Currently the following boards aresupported: WiPy 3.0, SiPy, LoPy4, GPy and FiPy
- Bosch BME680 integrated pressure, temperature, humidity and air quality (VolatileOrganic Compounds) sensor
- Texas Instruments OPT3001 Ambient Light Sensor
- Environmental noise sensor. The noise sensor is specifically designed to prevent fullaudio recording, to protect the privacy of the room occupants
- Two digital inputs for potential-free contacts or TTL level input/output with 1-Wire, I2Cand Wiegand support
- One open collector output with a maximum output current of 100mA, protected againstover-current and short circuits
- Standard RS-485 interface to the Pycom serial lines, with electrostatic discharge (ESD)protection
- Pycom board programming pin-headers, compatible with FTDI USB serial cable
- Pycom board low level boot loader jumper
- Optional real time clock with on-board Lithium / Manganese Dioxide back-up battery
- Optional earthquake sensor module
- Optional PIR sensor
- 80x80 mm wall mount ABS case with fast snap-in terminal block for easier installation.
Emballagestørrelse: 12 cm 10 cm 7,5 cm
Vægt: 0,1 kg