Venus638FLPx is a high performance, low cost, single chip GPS module targeting mobile consumer and cellular handset applications. It offers very low power consumption, high sensitivity, and best in class signal acquisition and time-to-first-fix performance.
Not sure which GPS module is right for you? Check out our GPS Buying Guide!
Note: According to the manufacturer’s specifications, the IC requires a 24 hour pre-bake at 125C before SMD mounting in order to prevent issues with moisture .
- -148dBm cold start sensitivity
- -165dBm tracking sensitivity
- 29 second cold start TTFF
- 3.5 second TTFF with AGPS
- 1 second hot start
- 2.5m accuracy
- Multipath detection and suppression
- Jamming detection and mitigation
- SBAS (WAAS / EGNOS) support
- 67mW full power navigation
- Works directly with active or passive antenna
- Internal flash for optional 75K point data logging
- Supports external SPI flash memory data logging
- Complete receiver in 10mm x 10mm x 1.3mm size
- Contains LNA, SAW Filter, TCXO, RTC Xtal, LDO
- 10 x 10 x 1.3mm, LGA69 package