This is a Wireless Starter Kit with the BRD4104A Radio Board that makes an excellent starting point to get familiar with the EFR32? Blue Gecko Wireless System-on-Chip (SoC). It also provides all necessary tools for developing a Silicon Labs wireless application.
The Wireless Starter Kit Mainboard contains an on-board J-Link debugger with a Packet Trace Interface and a Virtual COM port, enabling application development and debugging of the attached radio board as well as external hardware. The mainboard also contains sensors and peripherals for easy demonstration of some of the EFR32's many capabilities.
- EFR32BG13 Blue Gecko Wireless SoC with 512 kB Flash and 64 kB RAM (EFR32BG13P632F512GM48).
- Inverted-F PCB antenna (2.4 GHz band)
- 8 Mbit low-power serial flash for over-the-air upgrades.
- Advanced Energy Monitor
- Packet Trace Interface
- Virtual COM port
- SEGGER J-Link on-board debugger
- External device debugging
- Ethernet and USB connectivity
- Silicon Labs Si7021 relative humidity and temperature sensor
- Low power 128x128 pixel Memory LCD-TFT
- User LEDs / pushbuttons
- 20-pin 2.54 mm EXP header
- Breakout pads for Wireless SoC I/O
- CR2032 coin cell battery support
Emballagestørrelse: 19 cm 19 cm 4 cm
Vægt: 0,1 kg