Alchitry Au FPGA Development Board (Xilinx Artix 7)
Ikke på lager Udsolgt ved leverandør, kontakt let-elektronik.dk for alternativ leverandør mulighed
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
The Alchitry Au features a Xilinx Artix 7 XC7A35T-1C FPGA with over 33,000 logic cells and 256MB of DDR3 RAM. The Au offers 102 3.3V logic level IO pins, 20 of which can be switched to 1.8V; Nine differential analog inputs; Eight general purpose LEDs; a 100MHz on-board clock that can be manipulated internally by the FPGA; a USB-C connector to configure and power the board; and a USB to serial interface for data transfer. To make getting started even easier, all Alchitry boards have full Lucid support, a built in library of useful components to use in your project, and a debugger!
By adding stackable expansion boards similar to shields or HATs called "Elements," the Alchitry Au is able to expand its own hardware capabilities by adding prototyping spaces, buttons, LEDs, and more!
The SparkFun Qwiic Connect System is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.
- Artix 7 XC7A35T-1C - 33,280 logic cells
- 256MB DDR3 RAM
- 102 IO pins (3.3V logic level, 20 of then can be switched to 1.8V for LVDS)
- Nine differential analog inputs (One dedicated, Eight mixed with digital IO)
- USB-C to configure and power the board
- Eight general purpose LEDs
- One button (typically used as a reset)
- 100MHz on-board clock (can be multiplied internally by the FPGA)
- Powered with 5V through USB-C port, 0.1" holes, or headers
- USB to serial interface for data transfer (up to 12Mbaud)
- Qwiic Connector
- Dimensions of 65mm x 45mm
- Alchitry Au Schematic (PDF)
- How Does an FPGA Work?
- Programming an FPGA
- Getting Started Guide
- Alchitry Labs
- Lucid FPGA Tutorial
- So You Want to Learn FPGAs...
- FPGA Resource Page
- Alchitry Tutorials
- Alchitry Forums
Emballagestørrelse: 6,6 cm 4,6 cm 1 cm
Vægt: 17,055 gram