Arducam Upgraded Camera Pan Tilt Platform
På fjernlager Bestil før Torsdag kl15 og varen afsendes Tirsdag ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
If you're looking for a sturdy pan-tilt mechanism for most of the cameras that are used with Arduino and Raspberry Pi but don't want the weight of metal, this is the rig for you. The Upgraded Camera Pan Tilt Platform from Arducam takes the basics of a three piece plastic platform connected through two digital servos (included), and adds an I²C controller board for ease of use with your favorite microcontroller or SBC platform.
The kit includes all parts and mounting hardware. It does not include a camera. Look to the related products for compatible cameras (weight and size, the camera isn't controlled through the controller board).
- 2x Digital servos
- 1x Set upgraded bracket pieces
- 1x Customized control board
- 4x Female to female jumper wires (The wire has no fixed color)
- 1x Screws pack
- 1x Manual
- Digital Servo
- Torque: 0.6 kg/cm at 3.6V, 0.8 kg/cm at 4.8V
- Operating Speed: 0.13sec/60° at 3.6V, 0.09sec/60° at 4.8V
- Operating Voltage: 3.6v～4.8v
- Operating Current: ＜350mA
- Dead Band: 3 usec
- Dimension: 20mm x 8.75mm x 22mm
- Customized Control Board
- PWM resolution: 12-bit
- Communication interface: I2C
- Operating voltage: 3V-5V
- Dimension: 38mm x 28mm