Artech Digital Multimeter - A5030
På fjernlager Bestil før Torsdag kl15 og varen afsendes Tirsdag ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
The digital multimeter (DMM) is an essential tool in every electronic enthusiasts arsenal. This Smart Digital Multimeter, however, is not your average multimeter, it features a continuity sound at less than about 40±10Ω, current/voltage sense, and a Smart Measurement feature. You can use the multimeter to measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, continuity, capacitance, frequency, temperature, EF, Hz DUTY, and test diodes.
With Smart Measurement this multimeter will auto identify the measurement of ACV, DCV, resistance and continuity. This multimeter will also auto range to the optimum range to provide the best resolution and accuracy for the input signal. An auto power off feature is also present on this multimeter. This meter will automatically shut off after approximately 15 minutes of operation.
Note: Two AA batteries are required to operate the Smart Multimeter. These are not included with this product and will need to be purchased separately.
- 1x Digital Smart Multimeter
- 1x Type K Thermocouple
- 2x Testing Probes
- DC Voltage: 600mV/6V/60V/600V/1000V
- AC Voltage: 6V/60V/600V/750V
- DC Current: 600uA/6000uA/60mA/600mA/6A/20A
- AC Current: 600uA/6000uA/60mA/600mA/6A/20A
- Resistance: 600Ω/6kΩ/60kΩ/600kΩ/6MΩ/60MΩ
- Frequency: 9.999/99.99/9.999K/99.99K/999.9K/9.999MHz
- DUTY: 10%~90%
- Capacitance: 9.999nF/99.99nF/999.9n/9.999u/99.99u/999.9uF
- Temperature: -20~1000℃ / -4~1832℉
- Diode: Open Voltage: 3.2V
- Continuity: Buzzer sound at less than about 40±10Ω