BBC Doctor Who HiFive Inventor Kit (Base Kit)
På fjernlager Bestil før Torsdag kl15 og varen afsendes Tirsdag ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
Navigate exciting lessons such as wirelessly piloting an alien spaceship, building an intergalactic weather station, controlling a robot, inventing alien musical instruments, and more. The Doctor Who-themed kit aims to get kids coding and educate people worldwide through the art of story telling. The education based program walks students through 20 themed projects and is Narrated by Jodie Whittaker; the familiar voice of the thirteenth Doctor. The HiFive Inventor is a hand-shaped mini-computer that is designed to teach kids how to control robots, and interface with IoT enabled systems via the on-board espressif ESP32-SOLO-1.
The Doctor Who Inventor Kit is based on the HiFive Learn Inventor and is a partnership with the BBC, Tynker, and SiFive. This kit uses the popular Doctor Who series to get kids & fans interested in programming & hardware. This kit borrows from the very popular BBC micro:bit platform, but instead bases it on the free and open-source RISC-V instruction set architecture. With built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technologies this kit reinforces the wireless data handoff “HiFive” between devices that power Internet of Things (IoT) applications of computing like smart cities, intelligent factories, and enhanced wearable technology. With the rapid increase in Internet of Things (IoT) devices and smart consumer products, opportunities for bright young minds with coding skills are being created every day. Enabled by the award-winning Tynker creative coding platform, the HiFive Inventor engages students to begin coding quickly in a self-paced and learner-driven environment.
Note: This "kit" only includes the standalone HiFive board without an enclosure, a USB cable, and lesson guide. If you are looking for the full Invention Kit, make sure to check out the Coding Kit instead.
- HiFive Inventor mini-computer
- Light up USB LED cable
- Doctor Who and Tynker coding lessons
- 20 guided lessons and many additional activities & challenges
- RISC-V mini-computer
- Wifi & Bluetooth (via espressif ESP32-SOLO-1)
- 150Mhz RISC-V Processor - SiFive FE310 32-bit microcontroller
- Sensors - light sensor, accelerometer, compass,
- A-button, B-button,
- Color LED matrix (6x8)
- Edge connector for expandability
- Thousands of activities and challenges. Lessons narrated by the Doctor herself.
- Block Coding for Beginners
MicroPython for Advanced Coders
INDUSTRY LEADING PARTNERS - Tynker and BBC Learning take coding to the next level with the revolutionary new BBC Doctor Who HiFive Inventor Coding Kit. Comes with a programmable HiFive mini-computer and guided coding lessons covering Block Coding and Micropython.
- EXCITING NEW CODING PLATFORM - Featuring the HiFive Inventor, a programmable Internet of Things (IoT) mini-computer, complete with built-in sensors, (6x8)matrix full color-LED display, WiFi and Bluetooth enabled, a lighted USB cable, external battery pack, speaker and alligator clips.
- ENGAGING CONTENT - Powered by lessons narrated* by the 13th Doctor, Jodie Whittaker, users will navigate exciting activities such as wirelessly piloting an alien spaceship, building an intergalactic weather station, controlling a robot, inventing alien musical instruments, and more!
- PROGRAMMING FOR ALL AGES - Includes Block Coding courses for beginners, MicroPython courses for more advanced coders, expandable edge connector and interactive Tynker Workshop environment for virtually unlimited creativity!
- CODE WITH FRIENDS - Connect your HiFive with your friends and collaboratively code together. Powered by Tynker, the #1 coding platform for kids worldwide, and BBC Learning, a global leader in digital education. Works with any Internet-connected computer, no coding experience necessary. Ages 7+