CurieCore intel® Curie Neuron Module
På fjernlager Bestil før Onsdag kl 20 og varen afsendes ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
CurieCore is probably the last publicly released Intel Curie-based developer product on the market. CurieCore was born for professional developers and players based on Curie's product development.
We think Intel Curie is still a very good product, the core lies in its built-in 128 neuron nodes for embedded and lightweight sensor nodes to bring a new smart and imaginary space! It integrates onboard Bluetooth 4.0, 32Mhz Quark processor and 6-Axis accelerometer sensor, which make it become the most ‘smart’ chip among the same size modules.
We believe that CurieCore is the smallest Curie module on the market. The minimize size design with onboard antenna make it suitable for wearable, robotic and Maker projects with sufficient processing performance.
Note: Because intel Curie has a high demand for the storage environment, there is a MOQ (minimum order quantity) 100pcs for each order.
- Minimize size design
- Onboard Bluetooth & 6-Axis accelerometer
- With shield
- Designed for professional players
- Chip Module: Intel Curie
- Communication Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Operating Voltage: 2.97 ~ 3.63 V
- I/O Pins: 15 Digital pins, 6 Analog pins (including 4-way PWM)
- I/O Current Drive Capability: 2 ~ 8mA
- Support for Bluetooth 4.0
- Chip frequency: 32 MHz
- Support the Arduino Development Platform
- Bootloader: Arduino / Genuino 101
- Size: 13.6 * 18.3 * 3.1 mm/ 0.53 * 0.72 * 0.12 inches
- CurieCore intel® Curie Neuron Modulex1