Gravity: Analog Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor- Corrosion Resistant
På fjernlager Bestil før Onsdag kl 20 og varen afsendes ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
ProjectsProjects Project 1. Wireless Soil Moisture Probe with Helium and DFRobot
Plants die all the time from lack of watering. You're busy and those ferns aren't going to raise their hands when feeling parched. So, for the plant enthusiast on the go, this prototype soil moisture probe is your ticket to happy and healthy ferns and ficus.
Constructing your complete soil moisture probe using the Gravity Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor, a Helium Atom Prototyping Module, a Helium Arduino Adapter, and an Arduino UNO
Gravity:Analog Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor Review2016-10-25 08:40:46
Wireless Soil Moisture Probe with Helium and DFRobot2017-08-29 06:39:32
IntroductionThis product measures soil moisture levels by capacitive sensing, rather than resistive sensing like other types of moisture sensor. It is made of a corrosion-resistant material giving it long service life. Insert it into the soil and impress your friends with the real-time soil moisture data!
The product includes an on-board voltage regulator which gives it an operating voltage range of 3.3 ~ 5.5V. It is compatible with low-voltage MCUs (both 3.3V and 5V logic). To make it compatible with a Raspberry Pi, an ADC converter is required.
This sensor is compatible with our 3-pin "Gravity" interface, which means it can be directly connected to the Gravity I/O Expansion Shield.
The following image shows an example project - a device that notifies you when a plant needs to be watered.
- Particle Photon
- Soil Moisture Sensor For Arduino
- I2C 16x2 Arduino LCD Display Module
- RGB Diffused Common Cathode
- Micro USB Connector
- Uxcell Perf Board 4x6cm
Particle Photon Project 2: Annoying Soil Moisture Sensor with Photon and IFTTT Project
Never forget to water your plants again with this super annoying project. It combines visual, auditory, and textual cues that will prevent you from doing anything else until you provide your plant with much-needed hydration. A piezo buzzer constantly blares a shrill note, while a super-bright LED annoys your peripheral vision. In addition, this project will send constant texts to your phone reminding you that your plant needs to be watered. Sounds like fun, right?
- Digital Buzzer For Arduino
- Bright LED Module
- Analog Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor
- Particle Photon
- Micro USB Cable
- 400 Tie Point Interlocking Solderless Breadboard
- Arduino Jumper Cables (M/M) (65 Pack)
Project 3: OBLOQ-IoT Module +Micro:bit IoT Flower Watering
- Gravity: UART OBLOQ – IOT Module (Microsoft Azure)
- Micro:Mate - A Mini Expansion Board for micro:bit (Gravity Compatible)
- Micro:bit - an Educational & Creative Tool for Kids
- 9g Metal Gear Micro Servo (1.8Kg)
- One bottle and part of tube
- Gravity: Analog Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor- Corrosion Resistant
- Supports Gravity 3-Pin Interface
- Analog Output
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.5 VDC
- Output Voltage: 1.2 ~ 2.5V
- Interface: PH2.0-3P
- Dimension: 98mm * 23mm (3.86in x 0.905in)
- Weight: 15g