Gravity: Easy Relay Module
På fjernlager Bestil før Onsdag kl 20 og varen afsendes ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
The traditional relay module has complicated wiring and is not friendly to beginners or students. The simple switch module simplifies the wiring method for connecting traditional relays. The input end is equipped with an adapter, which can be compatible with most power sources, battery boxes, DC power supplies, power bank, etc. While simplifying the wiring mode, the functions of relays NC and NO are retained, and the normally open and normally closed modes can be switched by simply adjusting the toggle switch.
DFRobot's latest easy relay module uses a standard Gravity sensor interface and supports a wide voltage input of 3.3V-5.5V, making it easy to connect with main control boards such as Arduino, control board, and so on. Meet your needs in control applications such as robot control, light control, smart home, security, etc.Application
- 3.3 ~ 5.0V working voltage, wide voltage input, compatible with 3.3V control board, and 5V main control board.
- Toggle switch to switch NC / NO mode easily, LED indicator shows output status.
- DC2.1 input and output interface, with the included adapter, plug and play, suitable for most application scenarios.
- VIN operating voltage: 5V-30V
- VIN operating current: 0A-2.5A
- Logic power supply: 3.3 ~ 5.5V
- Logic signal: 3.3 ~ 5.5V
- Operating temperature: -55 ℃ -150 ℃
- Switching characteristics: T (on) = 20us / T (off) = 50us
- Switching frequency: 1kHz
- Dimension: 37 * 27mm / 1.46 * 1.06in
- Gravity: Simple Relay Module x1
- Gravity digital sensor cable x1
- DC2.1 power adapter male x2
- DC2.1 male to male x2
- DC2.1 female to USB male x1
- DC2.1 female to USB female x1
- Black acrylic base x1
- Round head screw M3 * 8 (M3 * 8) x4