Kitronik MI:power Board V2
På fjernlager Bestil før Torsdag kl15 og varen afsendes Tirsdag ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
The MI:power board for the BBC micro:bit brings real portability to your wearable projects. The stylish, lightweight PCB is designed to fit snugly against the BBC micro:bit and features a built-in buzzer and 3V coin cell holder. This latest version has been redesigned to fit both the V1 and V2 micro:bit.
When assembled, the MI:power board is connected directly to the 3V, GND and P0 connections on the micro:bit. The 3V and GND connections provide power to the micro:bit and the built-in buzzer is connected to P0, which is the default output pin when using the audio functions in the Block Editor software.
The board has an easy to access on/off switch, which makes it easy to turn a project on and off, rather than have to disconnect the power supply from the BBC micro:bit.
Once the unit is assembled and attached to the BBC micro:bit the mechanical fixings prevent the battery from being removed unless you use a screwdriver, so whatever the use, the battery will remain safely in place.
NOTE: The BBC micro:bit is NOT included.
- 1x MI:power board for the BBC micro:bit.
- 3x Counter Sunk M3 Machine Screws.
- 3x M3 Hex Full Width Nuts.
- 3x Plastic Spacers.
- 1x CR2032 3V Coin Cell.
- Length: 51mm.
- Width: 42mm.
- Height: 6mm.
- Power your BBC micro:bit from a stylish PCB.
- Break free from the tether to the computer and take your project mobile.
- On-Board buzzer.
- Easy access on/off switch.
- Great for micro:bit mood badges, to allow your micro:bit to become a handheld remote control, and much more.
- This accessory is supplied with spacers, fixings and a battery.
- No soldering required.