LED Project Kit
På fjernlager Bestil før Torsdag kl15 og varen afsendes Tirsdag ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
The SparkFun LED Project Kit is a great way to get started with programming and hardware interaction with the Arduino programming language. Each SparkFun LED Project Kit includes everything you need to complete seven projects that will teach you how to blink an LED, create a night-light, make a Simon Says game, and more. You don't need any previous programming or electronics experience to use this kit.
The online Projects Guide (in the Documents tab above) contains step-by-step instructions of how to connect each circuit with the included parts. Full example code is provided and explained, and even includes troubleshooting tips in case something goes wrong.
The kit does not require any soldering and is recommended for beginners ages 10 and up. This kit will help prove that anyone can (and should) play around with cutting-edge electronics in a fun and playful way while not breaking the bank.
The SparkFun LED Project Kit uses the same project tutorial as the SparkFun Tinker Kit. What is included in this kit covers projects one through seven. If after you have completed those projects and would like to continue on to the other projects listed, we have the necessary products for those listed below. The SparkFun LED Project Kit is a scaled back version of the SparkFun Tinker Kit just without the motor driving and temperature sensing.
- 1x SparkFun RedBoard Qwiic
- 1x LED - Assorted (20 pack)
- 1x LED - RGB Diffused Common Cathode
- 1x Breadboard - Self-Adhesive (White)
- 1x RedBoard and Breadboard Holder
- 1x Multicolor Buttons - 4-pack
- 1x Resistor 330 Ohm 1/4 Watt PTH - 20 pack (Thick Leads)
- 1x Resistor 10K Ohm 1/4 Watt PTH - 20 pack (Thick Leads)
- 1x Jumper Wires - Connected 6in. (M/M, 20 pack)
- 1x USB micro-B Cable - 6 Foot
- 1x Trimpot 10K Ohm with Knob
- 1x SparkFun Mini Screwdriver
- 1x Mini Photocell
- 1x Mini Speaker - PC Mount 12mm 2.048kHz