Gravity: Industrial Stainless Steel Submersible Pressure Level Sensor(0~5m)
På fjernlager Bestil før Onsdag kl 20 og varen afsendes ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
Gravity Liquid Sensor Selection Guide2019-12-28 09:40:28
IntroductionThis industrial stainless steel submersible pressure level sensor adopts high-performance pressure sensing chip, with advanced circuit processing and temperature compensation technology. The submersible pressure level sensor receives different pressures at different depths of liquid, which can be converted into corresponding current signals and output through the sensor. In this way, the depth of liquid can be measured.
Measuring Range: 0-5m
The shell of the pressure level sensor is made of stainless steel, anti-corrosion and easy to clean. It can be directly placed in the liquid like water, oil or even mash with large viscosity. This product can provide a steady performance in all sorts of measurement conditions such as river, reservoir, city water supply, groundwater in urban, and basin.
We sold this product together with our Gravity: Analog Current to Voltage Converter. The converter can convert current into voltage signal which can be read by your Arduino controllers or other controllers. The stainless steel submersible pressure level sensor can be used in waterworks, refinery, sewage disposal work, construction, light industry, mechanical and so on.
1. Please connect the power supply exactly as the connection instruction.
2. The product is a precision device, so it is not allowed to disassemble and crash the device or make it fall from the high place, what’s more, don’t touch its diaphragm with any sharp objects in case of causing device damage.
3. Power the submersible pressure level sensor up then you can use it. But it can provide more steady output after preheating for 30 minutes. Please turn off the power and stop using if any abnormality is found during use.
4. The liquid level lead should be vertically downward. Please prevent water from entering the terminal, and the joint is required to be waterproof.
5. Place the liquid level probe in water, try to fix it and keep it away from the inlet.
- Cable Length: 5m
- Measuring Range: 0-5m
- Accuracy: 0.5%
- Output Signal: 4-20mA
- Operating Voltage: 12-36V
- Operating Temperature: -20℃-70℃
- Overload Capacity: 300%
- Service Life: 1*10^8 Pressure Circulation (25℃)
- Material: 316L stainless steel
- Protection Class: IP68
- Gravity: Industrial Stainless Steel Submersible Pressure Level Sensor(0~5m) x1
- Gravity: Analog Current to Voltage Converter(for 4~20mA Application) (SEN0262) x1