400 Tie Point Interlocking Solderless Breadboard
Lagerstatus: Bestil før Onsdag kl 20 og varen afsendes ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
Project 1: Annoying Soil Moisture Sensor with Photon and IFTTT Project
Introduction: Never forget to water your plants again with this super annoying project. It combines visual, auditory, and textual cues that will prevent you from doing anything else until you provide your plant with much-needed hydration. A piezo buzzer constantly blares a shrill note, while a super-bright LED annoys your peripheral vision. In addition, this project will send constant texts to your phone reminding you that your plant needs to be watered. Sounds like fun, right?
- Digital Buzzer For Arduino
- Bright LED Module
- Analog Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor
- Particle Photon
- Micro USB Cable
- 400 Tie Point Interlocking Solderless Breadboard
- Arduino Jumper Cables (M/M) (65 Pack)
Project 2: Hyduino - Automated Hydroponics with an Arduino
Introduction: Hydroponics is growing plants without the use of a traditional dirt medium by using a nutrient rich water solution. Those mediums used to "plant" in range from fiberglass to sand and from fired clay balls to nothing at all.
- Arduino Mega 2560
- Peristaltic Pumps (2)
- Regular Pump
- pH Electrode Probe and Connection to Arduino
- pH Up/Down Solution
- 5V Relay Modules for Arduino (5 - you could also get combined ones in a shield)
- 12V Solenoid Valve
- DHT11 or DHT21 or DHT22 Humidity/Temperature Sensor
- Photosensitive Sensor for Arduino
- Various Wires
- Grow Lights (mine are LED)
- Sockets for Grow Lights
- 3.2" TFT LCD Shield + Touch Screen (usually has an SD card reader on the back of it)
- Water Level Sensor Float Switch (2)
- I2C RTC DS1307 AT24C32 Real Time Clock Module
- 9V and 12V Power Supplies
- Hydroponics Pots (I'm using 10 - 3" pots for this)
- 1" PVC Pipe and Fittings + Drain Pipe and Fittings
The 400 Tie Point Interlocking Solderless Breadboard is a cute half size breadboard, good for small projects. It is 8.2cm x 6.2cm in size with a standard double-strip in the middle and two power rails on both sides. You can pull the power rails off easily to make the breadboard as thin as 3.5cm and stick it onto an Arduino protoshield. You can also cut these in half with a saw to create 2 tiny breadboards, or "snap" these breadboards together either way to make longer or wider breadboards.
- 400 Tie Point
- Self adhesive
- Can be interlocked for larger projects
- 2 power lanes
- Horizontal: 1-30
- Vertical: A-J
- Dimensions: 8.2cm x 6.2 cm (3.2in x 2 in)
- 400 Tie Point Interlocking Solderless Breadboard x1