Gravity: Analog pH Sensor / Meter Pro Kit for Arduino
På fjernlager Bestil før Onsdag kl 20 og varen afsendes ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
ProjectsProject 1. Build KnowFlow: automatic water monitor
KnowFlow is the name of this water quality monitoring device, based on Arduino Uno. It can automatically monitor 5 parameters of water: pH, Temperature, Dissolved Oxygen, Electronic Conductivity, and ORP.
- Central Control Unit: Arduino Uno (DFRobot Bluno in this case) and Expansion Shield (DFRobot Expansion Shield V7.1 in this case)
- Water Sensors: pH (pH probe and pH circuit board); EC (EC probe and EC circuit board); ORP (ORP probe and ORP circuit board); Temperature (temperature probe and temperature circuit board); Dissolved Oxygen (DO probe, BNC and circuit board); real-time clock circuit board
- Data Storage: Micro-SD module, Micro SD card
- Fit and fix: mounting plate, waterproof box( 200mm_150mm_75mm), waterproof joint
- Other parts: Cables (Wires), breadboard, bolts and nuts, screws, battery, double-sided adhesive, write-on tape, small wrench, spiral cable wrap
Project 2. Hyduino - Automated Hydroponics with Arduino
hydroponics is growing plants without the use of a traditional dirt medium by using a nutrient-rich water solution. This is especially great for those people that have limited areas in their backyard to grow in.
- Arduino Mega 2560
- Peristaltic Pumps (2)
- Regular Pump
- pH Electrode Probe and Connection to Arduino pH Up/Down Solution
- 5V Relay Modules for Arduino
- 12V Solenoid Valve
- DHT11 or DHT21 or DHT22 Humidity/Temperature Sensor
- Photosensitive Sensor for Arduino
- Various Wires
- Grow Lights (mine are LED)
- Sockets for Grow Lights
- 3.2" TFT LCD Shield + Touch Screen (usually has an SD card reader on the back of it)
- Water Level Sensor Float Switch (2)
- I2C RTC DS1307 AT24C32 Real Time Clock Module
- 9V and 12V Power Supplies
- Hydroponics Pots (I'm using 10 - 3" pots for this)
- 1" PVC Pipe and Fittings + Drain Pipe and Fittings
Gravity Liquid Sensor Selection Guide2019-12-28 09:40:28
DFRobot Water Quality Sensor Series2022-05-18 13:29:11
Gravity: Analog pH Sensor / Meter Pro Kit For Arduino is a professional Arduino pH Sensor Meter Kit with an industrial electrode. The industrial ph sensor for Arduino has a built-in simple, convenient, practical connection and long life (up to 1 year), which makes it very suitable for long-term online monitoring. It has an LED that works as the Power Indicator, a BNC connector, and a PH2.0 sensor interface. To use it, just connect the pH sensor with the BND connector, then plug the PH2.0 interface into the analog input port of any Arduino controller. If programmed, you will get the pH value easily. You may also check Liquid Sensor Selection Guide to get better familiar with our liquid sensor series.
This industrial pH electrode is made of a sensitive glass membrane with low impedance. It can be used in a variety of PH measurements with fast response and excellent thermal stability. It has good reproducibility, is difficult to hydrolysis, and can eliminate basic alkali error. In 0pH to 14pH range, the output voltage is linear. The reference system which consists of the Ag/AgCl gel electrolyte salt bridge has a stable half-cell potential and excellent anti-pollution performance. The ring PTFE membrane is not easy to be clogged, so the electrode is suitable for long-term online detection.
You can find its spare probe here: Industrial pH Probe.
The bottle cap of the probe contains protective liquid (3.3mol/L KCL). Even if the bottle cap is screwed tightly, some protective liquid may still leak around the bottle cap, forming white crystals. But as long as there is still protective liquid in the bottle cap, it will not affect the life and accuracy of the probe. So please use it with confidence. It is recommended that the white crystals be poured back into the protective liquid in the bottle cap.
Note: After you received your package! You may find some white particles on the protection foam which is the KCl crystallization from the cap. Please don't worry about the crystallization in the packing box, that's normal. Actually, since the transportation restriction on liquid, we have poured out the KCL3N solution in the cap, the slight crystallization in the packing box should be leaked since the remnant. Anyway, once you received the probe, you should store it in the KCL3N solution, you can not leave it in dry circumstances.
Good News: Gravity: Analog pH Sensor / Meter Pro Kit V2 is available now. As an upgraded version, the secondary generation pH meter pro greatly improves the precision and user experience.
- Module Power: 5.00V
- Module Size : 43mmx32mm（1.70"x1.26")
- Measuring Range:0-14PH
- Measuring Temperature:0-60 ℃
- Accuracy : ± 0.1pH (25 ℃)
- Response Time: ≤ 1min
- Industry pH Electrode with BNC Connector
- PH2.0 Interface (3-foot patch )
- Gain Adjustment Potentiometer
- Power Indicator LED
- Industry pH electrode(BNC connector) x1
- pH sensor circuit board x1
- Analog cable x1