Gravity: Digital 10A Relay Module
På fjernlager Bestil før Onsdag kl 20 og varen afsendes ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
ProjectsProject 1. Hyduino - Automated Hydroponics with an Arduino
hydroponics is growing plants without the use of a traditional dirt medium by using a nutrient rich water solution. This is especially great for those people that that have limited areas in their backyard to grow in.
- Arduino Mega 2560
- Peristaltic Pumps (2)
- Regular Pump
- pH Electrode Probe and Connection to Arduino pH Up/Down Solution
- 5V Relay Modules for Arduino
- 12V Solenoid Valve
- DHT11 or DHT21 or DHT22 Humidity/Temperature Sensor
- Photosensitive Sensor for Arduino
- Various Wires
- Grow Lights (mine are LED)
- Sockets for Grow Lights
- 3.2" TFT LCD Shield + Touch Screen (usually has an SD card reader on the back of it)
- Water Level Sensor Float Switch (2)
- I2C RTC DS1307 AT24C32 Real Time Clock Module
- 9V and 12V Power Supplies
- Hydroponics Pots (I'm using 10 - 3" pots for this)
- 1" PVC Pipe and Fittings + Drain Pipe and Fittings
Project 2: How to Make Fingerprint Lock for Your Computer
IntroductionIntroducing the Gravity Digital Relay Module – the latest addition to DFRobot’s Gravity series! This module is a little different to the other relays in our store - not only is it compatible with 5V Arduino boards, but also with Raspberry Pi, BBB (BeagleBoard Black), mbed, Intel Joule, Arduino 101 and other 3.3V devices.
It is specially designed for low-voltage devices and works well under 3.3V power supplies, just like the Raspberry Pi relay board. In addition, the module has a wide range of power inputs. In our tests, once it reaches 2.8~5.5V, it can also support 1.8V devices.
DFRobot’s Digital Relay Module uses a high quality 3V relay. It can handle up to 10A current and mechanical parts are guaranteed up to 100 million uses. An on-board indicator LED demonstrates the relay’s state. Terminals include normally open (NO) and normally closed (NC). The module uses a Gravity-3 pin interface, which requires no soldering for convenient plug and play usage.