Gravity I/O Expansion Shield - FireBeetle Covers
På fjernlager Bestil før Onsdag kl 20 og varen afsendes ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
IntroductionDFRobot FireBeetle series is the low-power consumption micro-controller intentionally designed for Internet of Things (IoT). The series micro-controllers aims at IoT node of low-power consumption, attending to build the IoT hardware platform quickly and conveniently. There are three types of FireBeetle, containing Boards (main control), Covers (expansion boards) and related Accessories.
FireBeetle Covers-Gravity I/O Expansion Shield is an adapter for Gravity sensors and modules. With this shield, you can achieve convenient connection between Gravity sensors and FireBeetles. Every sensor will have its independent power pins.
FireBeetle Gravity I/O Expansion Shield
Note: Please pay attention that the working voltage is 3.3V only. (Red pins)
Project 1. FireBeetle Board-ESP32 Tutorials: Reforming a Small electric Fan
The instrument not just can record steps (and calories) at real time, but show time. What is special is that the format of showing is pointer.
Hardware in need:
- FireBeetle ESP32 IOT Microcontroller (Supports Wi-Fi & Bluetooth) × 1
- FireBeetle Covers-Gravity I/O Expansion Shield× 1
- Gravity: I2C OLED-2864 Display × 1
- BME temperature-humidity sensor × 1
- EC11J rotary encoder × 1
- 9g micro servo (1.6kg) × 1
- Dupont line × 10
- Crust By Overlord 3D printer × 1
Project 2. Application Tutorials of FireBeetle Board - ESP32 BLE: Smarten a Plugboard
What you have seen is a smart plugboard that converted by ESP32 master board and controlled by BLE of ESP32.
Hardware in need:
- USB Power Supply Wall Adapter 5V@2.5A (EU Standard)
- FireBeetle ESP32 IOT Microcontroller (Supports Wi-Fi & Bluetooth)
- FireBeetle Covers-Gravity I/O Expansion Shield
- FireBeetle Covers-Proto Board
- Gravity: Digital 5A Relay Module
- Beetle BLE
- 8Crust printed by 3D printer