High Precision Temperature Sensor - TMP117 (Qwiic)
På fjernlager Bestil før Torsdag kl15 og varen afsendes Tirsdag ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
The SparkFun Qwiic TMP117 breakout is a high precision temperature sensor equipped with an I2C interface. It outputs temperature readings with high precision of ±0.1°C across the temperature range of -20°C to +50°Cs with no calibration and a maximum range from -55°C to 150°C. The SparkFun High Precision Temperature Sensor also has a very low power consumption rate which minimizes the impact of self-heating on measurement accuracy. Utilizing our handy Qwiic system, no soldering is required to connect it to the rest of your system. However, we still have broken out 0.1"-spaced pins in case you prefer to use a breadboard.
The SparkFun High Precision Temperature Sensor also includes programmable temperature limits, and digital offset for system correction. While the TMP102 is capable of reading temperatures to a resolution of 0.0625°C and is accurate up to 0.5°C, the on-board TMP117 is not only more precise but has a 16-bit resolution of 0.0078°C!
To make this breakout even easier to use, we've written an Arduino library to help you get started "Qwiic-ly." Check the Documents tab above for more information.
The SparkFun Qwiic Connect System is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.
The TMP117 High Precision Temperature Sensor can also be automatically detected, scanned, configured, and logged using the OpenLog Artemis datalogger system. No programming, soldering, or setup required!
- Uses I2C interface (Qwiic-enabled)
- Four selectable addresses
- 0x48 (default), 0x49, 0x4A, 0x4B
- 16-bit resolution, 0.0078°C
- High accuracy, digital temperature sensor
- ±0.1°C (max) from –20°C to 50°C
- ±0.15°C (max) from –40°C to 70°C
- ±0.2°C (max) from –40°C to 100°C
- ±0.25°C (max) from –55°C to 125°C
- ±0.3°C (max) from –55°C to 150°C
- Operating temperature range
- -55°C to +150°C
- Operating voltage range
- 1.8V to 5.5V
- Typically 3.3V if using the Qwiic cable
- Low power consumption
- 3.5µA (1-Hz conversion cycle)
- 150nA (shutdown current)
- Programmable operating modes
- Continuous, one-shot, and shutdown
- Programmable temperature alert limits
- Selectable averaging for reduced noise
- Digital offset for system correction
- NIST traceability
- Eagle Files
- Board Dimensions
- Hookup Guide
- Datasheet (TMP117)
- Arduino Library
- GitHub Hardware Repo