20x4 SerLCD - RGB Backlight (Qwiic)
På fjernlager Bestil før Torsdag kl15 og varen afsendes Tirsdag ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
The SparkFun SerLCD is an AVR-based, serial enabled LCD that provides a simple and cost effective solution for adding a 20x4 Black on RGB Liquid Crystal Display into your project. We've seriously overhauled the PCB design on the back of the screen by including an ATmega328P that handles all of the screen control, meaning a backpack is no longer needed! This display can now communicate in three different ways: serial, I2C, and SPI. This version comes equipped with a Qwiic connector, bringing serial LCDs into the Qwiic ecosystem. This simplifies the number of wires needed and allows your project to display all kinds of text and numbers.
The on-board ATmega328P AVR microcontroller utilizes 11.0592 MHz crystal for greater communication accuracy with adjustable baud rates of 1200 through 1000000 but is default set at 9600. The firmware for this SerLCD is fully opensource and allows for any customizations you may need.
Note: Since the SerLCD is a 3.3V device, please make sure you convert to 3.3V logic depending on your chosen microcontroller or single board computer. Otherwise, you may risk damaging your board.
The SparkFun Qwiic Connect System is an ecosystem of I2C sensors, actuators, shields and cables that make prototyping faster and less prone to error. All Qwiic-enabled boards use a common 1mm pitch, 4-pin JST connector. This reduces the amount of required PCB space, and polarized connections mean you can’t hook it up wrong.
- 20x4, Black on RGB Display
- The AVR ATMega328p (with Arduino-compatible bootloader) is populated on the back of each LCD screen and handles all of the LCD control
- Three communication options: Serial, I2C and SPI
- Adjustable I2C address controlled via software special commands (0x72 default)
- Qwiic connection
- Emergency reset to factory settings (Jumper RX to GND on bootup)
- Operational backspace character
- Incoming buffer stores up to 80 characters
- Pulse width modulation of backlight allows direct control of backlight brightness and current consumption
- Pulse width modulation of contrast allows for software defined contrast amount.
- User definable splash screen
- Open-sourced firmware and Arduino-compatible bootloader enables updates via the Arduino IDE
- Input voltage: 3.3V-9V (3.3V only via Qwiic connector and "+" pin)
- I/O logic levels: 3.3V
- Current consumption @ 3.3V
- minimum with no characters
- 4.5mA (LEDs off)
- maximum with all character spaces filled
- 21.7mA (red)
- 17.2mA (green)
- 15.5mA (blue)
- 41.1mA (white)
- minimum with no characters
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 97.67mm x 60.23mm x 15.32mm
- Weight: 0.1532 oz.
- Hookup Guide
- Firmware Hex File
- GitHub Firmware Repo
- Dimensional Drawings (PDF) also in PNG image.
- Python Support (Qwiic_Py)