BabyBuck Regulator Breakout - 5V (AP63357)
Lagerstatus: Bestil før Torsdag kl15 og varen afsendes Tirsdag ugen efter
Køb flere og spar:
Fri fragt ved køb over 999 kr
Til pakkeshop i DK Læs mere.
60 dages returret
Se venligst Handelsbetingelser Læs mere.
Danmarks største udvalg
Over 4000 produktnumre Læs mere.
The SparkFun 5V BabyBuck Regulator Breakout features the AP63357 from Diodes Inc., a 3.5A synchronous buck converter with a wide input voltage range of 3.8V to 32V. The fully integrated 74mΩ high-side power MOSFET/40mΩ low-side power MOSFET provides a high-efficiency step-down DC/DC conversion.
The BabyBuck regulator is a minimalistic version of our buck regulator boards. This board is configured to provide a regulated 5V output (from a 6 to 32V input voltage range) and features a high-voltage
EN (enable) control pin that is rated up to 32V. On the back of the board, a small copper pad is available to dissipate excess heat with a heat sink. With only four PTH pins for connecting input and output power, everything fits on a mere 0.63in. x 0.52in. board layout.
Check out the SparkFun Buck Regulator Breakout - 5V (AP63357), for the larger, full-feature version of this board.
Note: While the AP63357 is rated up to a 3.5A output, users should expect a 3A maximum with our boards due to thermal constraints. The boards can output 3.5A but would require a sufficient amount of active cooling.
- 0.63" x 0.52" PCB layout
- Four 0.1" spaced PTH pins
VIN- Power In (6V to 32V)
GND- Common Ground
VOUT- Power Out (Regulated 5V)
EN- Enable (Pull high to enable the power output)
- 0.5" x 0.6" Plated copper pad (for heat sinks)
- VIN 3.8V to 32V
- 3.5A Continuous Output Current
- 0.8V ± 1% Reference Voltage
- 22µA Low Quiescent Current (Pulse Frequency Modulation)
- 450kHz Switching Frequency
- Supports Pulse Frequency Modulation (PFM)
- Up to 86% Efficiency at 5mA Light Load
- Proprietary Gate Driver Design for Best EMI Reduction
- Frequency Spread Spectrum (FSS) to Reduce EMI
- Low-Dropout (LDO) Mode
- Power Good Indicator with 5MΩ Internal Pull-up
- Precision Enable Threshold to Adjust UVLO
- Protection Circuitry
- Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
- Output Undervoltage Protection (UVP)
- Cycle-by-Cycle Peak Current Limit
- Thermal Shutdown