The CAN-BUS Shield provides your Arduino or Redboard with CAN-BUS capabilities and allows you to hack your vehicle. This shield allows you to poll the ECU for information including coolant temperature, throttle position, vehicle speed, and engine rpms. You can also store this data or output it to a screen to make an in-dash project.
Note: A DB9 Cable is not included with this shield. Please be sure to check Recommended Products section below for a recommended cable to use with this board.
Note: This product is a collaboration with SK Pang Electronics. A portion of each sales goes back to them for product support and continued development.
- CAN v2.0B up to 1 Mb/s
- High speed SPI Interface (10 MHz)
- Standard and extended data and remote frames
- CAN connection via standard 9-way sub-D connector
- Power can supply to Arduino by sub-D via resettable fuse and reverse polarity protection.
- Socket for EM506 GPS module
- Micro SD card holder
- Connector for serial LCD
- Reset button
- Joystick control menu navigation control
- Two LED indicator
- Eagle Files
- Datasheet (MCP2515)
- Datasheet (MCP2551)
- Hookup Guide
- OBD-II Guide
- GitHub (Design Files)
- GitHub (Library & Example Code)
- Product Video
Emballagestørrelse: 15 cm 9,5 cm 1,7 cm
Vægt: 0,022 kg
Kunder der har købt dette produkt har også købt